no school almost a month , oh gosh !

heyya fellaas !
miss me ? of course yah haha , i'm not type a post  for about a month
so long ? *forget it !
you know , went i'm in school i really hope some red days to refresh my mind
but if the principle give me a lotta days to refresh my mind , it make me crazier than before seriously ..
so now , to fill my free day i want to post this with English language , really xD
on the fasting day, there's no word that there's any homework or exam from school  . heey ! this is holiday right ? why they don't give me time to spam it far far far from my mind ..
but you'll not believe me that till the end of this ramadhan , i already finish more than a half of my homework , yeay ! *applause

when i write this , it's 23.30 now ! woow ! i still awake in this late hahaa
why? you know laah , galau become my big trouble now

1. cos this is free day, my father allow me to open social networking anytime i want , yeey ! but , it make me know that social networking make heartache after long. many people use it just for show up their excellence (ex : beauty, wealth, popularity ) how about the other user(s) that don't have any talent like me ?
can only be harbored envy --"
2. next problem is i got a new job another become a student that is become a new maid in my house , aarggh ~ cos of my last maid that always help me and my family to do the homework is comeback to her real home , yeep !it's mudik timeee -,-'' so i as the older sister must helped my mother to do all of bu sri's duty. iron the clothe(s), sweep and mop the floor, clean the window, wash the car, water the flowers, and so on. what the hell yeaah !but as the time goes since i become a (new) maid i realized that become a helper in some house is  not the job can be underestimated, we need hard work and patience to do this job .
-you'd feel the importance when they had gone-
3. as we know, some teenager(s) used their free day to meet his/her couple ,awawaw !
we make an illustrasion (the fact exactly) nananaaa ~
the teenagers who in relationship full messages from their couple about planning to fasting break together, satnite together and so on --''
but how about the teenager(s) that have a status become 'single' (like me?)
the inbox full of broadcast and messages of idul fitri day --'' how pitty we are ?
they can share and fill fasting days together , is it wrongdoing ?
i don't know but exactly it disturb me so bad (read : envy)

overall ,this ramadhan i through with some obstacles but until now the last day of ramadhan (i hope) i still keep spirit to faith the carnality for about 3 weeks  with 7 days no fasting ,haha you know that laah , i'm a normal girl right ?

so at the end of my bacotanss , i just wanna say minal aidzin wal faidzin my blogger friend(s) i ask my apologize for all my mistakes , i'm un-perfect person that always make mistakes rite ?

have a nice blogwalking on my site guys :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BANDUNG’S ESCAPED: Cerita dari Bumi Pasundan

Life Lately

Fast-Paced Lifestyle