when i was kid,i'm dreaming about my future,dreaming how teenage's life runs,dreaming about infinite's thingy that i can't reach,before.I'm such a big fans of teenager...surely yes.

and now....Thursday,June 20th 2013,at 8:46 pm where i used to be to write about how my life about 10 years after it.

I'm 15th now.I'm in eleven grader.And i deeply hate how my teenage's life ruins my whole day.Well you'll said that i'm a labile  one.Yes,i'm growing with my immaturity.I feel so insecure in some moments,when i feel all girls are prettier,talented,smarter or anything.And all i get just nothing.I feel so nerd when some friends hanged out till late or have a nice chit chat on Starbucks.

And i have to realize that.....i always kiss my laptop so the internet get faster,i'm staring at nothing,i'm an attention seeker,and my overcapacity tears that i can't handle cause i'm a drama queen.This how i act so that ridiculous,and i have to confess it.Yes in some ways,some peoples who fell in love with me will also fell in love with my immaturity,insecurities,stupidity and craziness.if you won't to fall in love with a whole of me,just don't love at all.I got trouble-past,i lost my mom years ago bcause of cancer.I swear,I might lost everything but my mom.I have no good relation with my dad,we just talked for a reason that urgently forced us to talk,but now i've to live with him,such a people who know me much but act like a stranger.No you don't know how it feels.Guilty at all.Start from it,when i fight with my only sister or even break with someone (friends,boyfriend) i will cry a lot.Someone who i belong just give up on me.I just think.....did my mom give up on me too years ago?Didn't she?Am i so that annoying so all peoples gave up on me?This how my bitch's side ruins them.

I'm a teenager,and my labile mode is on.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BANDUNG’S ESCAPED: Cerita dari Bumi Pasundan

Life Lately

Fast-Paced Lifestyle