failed.


i failed.

what's going on? what the hell i do in this  last 6 months?

i failed...a big really failed.
i never felt this way before,either my brain and my soul was going down with all of the trouble. what's trouble ?
1. I failed in almost science subject.i got remedial on kd 1 and 2 math subject and maybe continuing with 3 4...AH! i remedial in all kd.isn't it bad?BIG YES!!! i never got math remedial when i'm in the ten class,neverr everr eveeeeer.twice remedial physic subject,kd 2 was 70 and kd 3 was 75..motherfucker !! i got 95 on the 1st test. and also failed at biology test 74-__- i didn't get 6 or 5 or even worst 4.BUT I GOT 7 it S-E-V-E-N baby!! it almost not remedial but yes it was remedial HAHAHAHA-__-but i passed all the chemistry test- alhamdulillah...
2.No good score means no good friends. Premis 1 ; You have a friend if you got good score.okesip. I do chemistry task today,i finished it 10 from 15 exercises. I do it by myself...for sure.I do it before my-clever-eleven-mate done it.But bad luck tiara...they said "susko udah siap?bener gak nanti salah pula?udahlah nyontek yang lain..." was tiara a really stupid ugly girl?was it's hard to believe me ?am i as bad like that ? am I ? :") Look, when i'm in the ten class,i was not so clever but yeah,i can.I passed more than a half of the whole subject and yeah again i got a lot of friend.And now i know that friends isn't far from mutual symbiosis.  got the good and also you get the good.So what's the good will i give to you if imma not clever ? So yes,i was forever alone bcause i'm not clever
3.Igo remembered with all the scores that i got along the semester.And yes it's almost bad.ALMOST REMEDIAL!and that was sooooo ashamed,i was really not a good girlf.he helped me to done all the remedial thingy and add-task to add my score.big thanks igo!!*bighuge* fyi, he got 6th place in the mid term,and i got nothing...umm i mean i didn't take the mid term report yet. but the big chances i got 10th place is 20% ,its only 2 places left.Allah bless me please....
4.next week was the first final test along my eleven years and all that i got are remedial,remedial, remedial and....nothing.all my mood were going down,my spirit was dissolving.my brain really tired to work hard and never get the best one.how do you feel if you're the one who feel this, even like you're the worst student ever in your class?how do you feel when you look your friend feel so heaven along the test and all you do is cried out loud bcause you can't do nothing ?
 it's Logarithmic's chapter on my birthdate when i was in ten class :3
i got 93 on Log test,see? i was clever. 
 i cried so loud when i took this shit thingy.stupid tiara...
my physic remedial,i do this for 15 mnt and i do phyisic test in 2 hour,but  i didnt passed it.













Dear God,all i want for my 1st final test...please blessed me,hope i can change this to a better result...my mom and dad wait for that.Amin

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BANDUNG’S ESCAPED: Cerita dari Bumi Pasundan

Life Lately

Fast-Paced Lifestyle