Diamond.

Some people said that girl shouldn’t be got high education cause it fears men to get her. I have my own perception. Education, attitude, knowledge and beauty are jewel in crown. Yes, it is, even me and you are the crown. Men can’t get the crown cause the jewels are too heavy to hold. It doesn’t mean you should put the jewels off so men can get you easier. You just need to find another man with a bigger hand to get your crown.

Forget about him. Study hard, get money, love yourself, explore the world, stay humble and be successful. Put your education first (after religion, of course) so wealth and love will follow. You will find a man that loves you, deserves you and worth to get you.


I don’t know what I am actually talking about, so sorry for bothering you with my random night-thought.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BANDUNG’S ESCAPED: Cerita dari Bumi Pasundan

Life Lately

Fast-Paced Lifestyle