#7DC Vol 1.0 [CIRCLE]

after effect my zombie lyf be lyk……

waiting to board and sleepy. At least, i am home:’)

and writing is a way to go out from weirdness in boarding lounge. Here, a new chapter of my blog project.

7 DAYS CONFESSIONS.


thank you for not-so-farewell party in the end of our semester. Thank you for the people who lately goes around my crowded-with-no-break life.


PASURUAN SQUAD. Meet Ima as anak pasuruan kota, Dani as anak pasuruan kabupaten and me as anak pasuruan KW. a half blood of pandaan kid. Which pandaan is one of pasuruan regency. Goes with that’s not-so-similarity that we have, brings us into a magical circle. A circle who became my survival partner since maba. Starting in Inaugurasi 14 with me and dani got the same division, sweety bunny PDD. and Ima was Dani’s ex-grilfriend mate. But the most creepiest thing that’s Dani and Ima are siblings. What a coincidence! Thank you, for patiently become mates and support whenever i need it. 


Genday-cu. Meet the unbiological sister, Mba Fatma and Mba Zahro, who treats me like her lil sissy. Goodluck in Pangkalan Bun, Mba Fat! i’m really insane to meet orang utan in Tanjung Puting (place near pangkalan bun) since i read Partikel. Please send me one, I beg you:’) Goodluck with the end of college’s stuffs, Mba Zah. You know, you are not alone, i’m here beside to support and your loyal “main ke perpusat UB” companion.


FOREVER Menluers. Thanks menlu to make us found each other. Meet Kak Katelya and Salma. Thank you for patiently become our mami to take care of anak anak penyakitan. Thank you salma for your incredibly weird and loving menlu. Sorry, for not being kakak like Kak Kat did. Sorry, for not choosing you as our PJMO, sal. WKWK at least, i know you are best on it.


Rumpiks. THE MOST ANNOYING YET LOVEABLE KIND OF FRIENDS, meet Ima (idk she’s always around my circle) and Ely. Be good there. Dont take a photo without me, or i’d get mad. Even it’s hard to be there with both of you, with Ima that’s Fcking dont care what’s going around, and Ely too good to know everything, i know we are laughing the same thing. laughing each others. It’s better than laughing people behind, right? You both incredibly become my happy machine.


A piece of shits on M class. Rawina and Debora. we swore much. like way too much:’) Thank you for become my pejuang pindah kost-an. For the time in ECP,  who save my presence when i absent class, and teach me how to get friend in class. While my life is around BEM, and you both take me out from the comfort zone, that’s good life in class was exist. and stop talking about the accident that ever happened in UB Forest. Please stop. i hate myself when i know it:’)




and last, doing farewell with the highschool mates. Reunion and farewell in the same time. Nanda and Vicky. Reunited in a while. Talking how time changes us along we never meet each other. How they both changing so muuuch, and i’m happy that we grow up and keep in touch. Goodluck goodluck on what you are both doing. Lets scheduled our next meet up, OKAY?


i write this in waiting room while waiting the plane to board. I’m thinking too much and remaining my life at 2k16. I’m grateful for the people who prefer to stay when some prefer to leave. Well than, i am not kind of people who have a lot of friends, who always pop up on line group, have a dozen of instagram likers or even doing what popular did. that’s why am i grateful on little thing. Keeping a circle that i have, cause i am not good in gaining. Everything that gain will lose something that ever exist, right?

#7DaysConfession Vol 1.0, Circle.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BANDUNG’S ESCAPED: Cerita dari Bumi Pasundan

Life Lately

Fast-Paced Lifestyle